- This event has passed.
iSPIRT B2B SaaS Workshop Automated Metrics Tracking and Reporting
February 11, 2017 @ 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Getting to Product Market fit is one thing that all startups needs to focus, b2b SaaS startups are no exception. Post product market fit, all companies must track key metrics. But when it comes to B2B SaaS, more specifically the ones that are inbound marketing and inside sales driven, tracking metrics is not just sufficient. B2B SaaS companies need an automated metrics tracking and reporting system that meets 3 needs:
- On Demand Metrics Reporting
- Operational metrics on Daily, Weekly and Monthly basis.
- Exception Metrics Reporting at close to real time when an exception happens. For example an account churn whose MRR value is more than $500
We are planning to organize an hands-on workshop for co-founders of B2B Startups(PNgrowth companies 2016) where an automated metrics tracking and reporting system will be built by you for your startup in a guided manner. This is only for 10 companies and this workshop will be led by Suresh Sambandam, CEO of KiSSFlow. The venue for the workshop will be at the KiSSFlow office in Chennai on 11th feb 2017.
If you are interested, please RSVP your participation here.
1. We are aware that metrics discussion is sensitive matter. We will make sure we will form the workshop batch in such a way that only startups that are non-competing are grouped together for the same session
2. You will have to describe your sales process, bring current metrics tracking that you are doing, etc to be able to model the new automated metrics tracking system