The last date to apply for this bootcamp has been extended to 16th August especially for Product Nation subscribers.
TiE-IQ Bootcamp is a no contract and free 60-day bootcamp where the participating startups will have an opportunity to create products, launch companies and walk away with their spoils and a lot of learning.
This first edition of the TiE-IQ Bootcamp is restricted to B2B technology product startups. It builds up on the successful bootcamp conducted by IQ earlier this year. Selected startups will walk in to the TiE-IQ Bootcamp with just a minimum viable product (MVP) and take back the following :
- Mentorship and Workshops by entrepreneurs leading successful startups to help you.
- Refine and finish the minimal viable product (MVP) into a ready to buy product
- Market your product
- Get the first few customers
- Peer Learning
- Learn from some of the best startup brains developing B2B products alongside.
- Working Space for two months in the heart of Mumbai.
- Software credits with some of the bootcamp partners
- Interaction with some of the best brains in the venture investment world.
- Demo Day: Your chance to pitch to investors in Mumbai (and Bangalore – to be confirmed)
Who should Apply?
- Enterprising (co-)founders and technology enthusiasts who want to build disruptive technology products or services for the Indian or global market.
- Teams with 2-3 members that are capable to design, code and release a beta version of their product to market & sell it.
How to Apply?
To apply, visit this page for more details on eligibility criteria, and how to apply. The last date is extended to 16th August exclusively for Product Nation subscribers. For updates follow the twitter hashtag #TieBootCamp.