- This event has passed.
Developing a Sales Network versus Selling through a Network, Mumbai
14th March, 2015 @ 11:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Playbook-RoundTable is one of the most sought after community events of iSPIRT. It’s a gathering of 12 like-minded product startups who are beyond the early stage. RoundTables are facilitated by an iSPIRT maven who is an accomplished practitioner of that Round-Table theme.
Registration and Pricing
If you are keen to attend this RoundTable, do let us know by filling in your details here. We will confirm your seat subject to availability.
All RoundTables are conducted pro-bono. They only payment you have to make is to provide your undivided attention and active involvement in the process. Playbook-RoundTables are a dialogue and there’s no monologue. None.
The Playbook-RoundTable on Sales Network is a brainstorming session with participation from Product startups to discuss Sales network strategies. The RoundTable will have deep-dive discussions on the aspects of Building a Sales Network versus Selling through a Network.
The Playbook-RoundTable is facilitated by Deepak D Prakash, Former VP of Sales, Tally Solutions. Deepak has been instrumental in evolving a direct selling structure into an extensive sales partner network across India and overseas. He is also the author of the popular must-have book for all sales persons – Break the Barriers of Selling.
The experience of overseas markets and their behaviours away from home, throws up different set of challenges faced in market and within the organization.
The success of Tally in selling to the SME does not need any explaining. The strategies used for selling to SME involve not just direct sales but partner networks, network effect creation and non-linear growth strategies. These universal sales truths are similar across any software sales organization that needs to scale rapidly.
What we will explore
- Does your Startup have the foundation in place to grow non-linearly?
- Do you want to penetrate more into the same markets or into more markets?
- Are you selling products or are they really services. What does a customer perceive when buying products?
- How can I create a product from what I have created? (yes, create from create!)
- Who is your customer? Everyone in the world? Can you sell to this “everyone” ?
- What is the customer willing to pay? What does he want when he pays and when does he decide not to pay?
- You know the customer, you have the product, you know how much to sell it for. Now, how will you sell?
- Strategy, Methodology, Team – the role of each in determining your outcomes.
Do any of these questions give you worry? Do you see yourself plunging headlong into a lot of work and not really sure where its going to lead? If the answer is yes, then come join this iSPIRT Playbook-RoundTable on 14th March at Mumbai. Click here to register.