- This event has passed.
Emerging Markets Finance Conference
18th December, 2015 @ 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) is an advanced research institute established and fully funded by the Reserve Bank of India for carrying out research on development issues from a multi-disciplinary point of view. IGIDR Finance Research Group have an ongoing conversation with decision makers in government and the financial industry so as to understand the questions faced by them. They work on four fields: (a) Securities markets, (b) Household finance, (c) Corporate finance and (d) Financial intermediaries.
Emerging Markets Finance Conference is an event executed by IGIDR. EMF – 2015 is in its 6th edition and will be held at Sofitel, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai between 17th and 19th December 2015. The inaugural address will be given by Mr U.K. Sinha, SEBI Chairman.
The conference builds a human network of sophisticated thinking in Indian finance, and growing links within and across the three worlds of academics, policy and the industry with participation from domestic and the International community.
The conference has high quality participation from the global academic community, senior policy makers, and practitioners end of the finance world. Active participation from the regulators including the Ministry of Finance, Reserve Bank, SEBI, NISM add up to a nice blend of high ideas coupled with real world in the conference.
IGIDR has partnered with iSPIRT to showcase ‘Financial Services to come’ during EMF-2015 on 18th December 2015 (Session IV). This includes:
- 14:00 – 14:30 Fintech: Disruption in financial services, the Leapfrog by Nandan Nilekani, Co-founder, Infosys and Chairman, Aadhaar
- 14:30 – 15:30 The Players – Who is making Fintech happen?
- 15:30 – 16:30 Panel I: Future of Payments
- 16:30 – 17:00 Break
- 17:00 – 18:00 Panel II: When Status Quo faces Disruption
As part of this partnership, trade booths are available to iSPIRT to showcase their products to a global audience in the Expo. The Expo will be in parallel, at the same venue (Grand Saloon), for all the three days of the conference. The details of the trade booth participation are:
- A 2×2 meter space for setting up a trade booth at the conference venue
- 2 Chairs, 1 Table, Spotlight
- 2 delegates on all the days of conference
- Cost of each trade booth will be Rs. 2,00,000/-