The volunteer team here at PNCamp are excited to share their list of candidates for the live Product Teardown Session. These companies have been selected to have their products analysed by our expert panel of in minute detail over a 2 hour long session. We expect that the feedback that they’ll get to take back from the session will be relevant and valuable in improving their product’s readiness.
- Priyanka, Wishberry.in – help independent artists raise money for their projects from their fan communities
- Sriram, Blue Sky Agriculture – Reimagining the supply chain for fruits and vegetables.
- Vinay, FinitePaths – Get answers for your questions from people you can trust.
- Dushyant, PodPitara – Discover curated podcasts.
- Rohan, Garagehub – One stop for all your vehicle related problems.
- Ajmal, Spenwise.com – Wise spending for a smart generation.
- Murukesh, Codeflow.co – a programming platform that lets you build scalable cloud applications by simply composing reusable components.
- Ashish Sharma, Phynart – building the future in the field of Home Automation.
- Rohit, Koove.com – Discover exclusive products.
As you can imagine, it wasn’t easy for the curation team to go over the details of each company and pick out the right ones. If you haven’t been selected, or would still like to apply for a slot – do get in touch with us through pncamp.in.
On session day, the panel for the B2C track are:
- Sampad from Instamojo
- Amit from Walnut App
- Sarang from Intouch App
- Naman from FindYogi
- Harshit from KPMG(UX)
The panel for the B2C track are:
- Sampad Swain – Instamojo
- Amit Bhor – Walnut App
- Naman Saraogi – FindYogi
- Sarang Lakhare – InTouch App
- Harshit Desai – KPMG
To learn more about the format for the Product Teardown Session here.
Look forward to having you!
Guest Post by Santosh Dawara, DeAzzle & Volunteer for PNcamp.