With only a few days to go for the Make In India week, the Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP) is set to announce a Rs 2 crore bounty along with Qualcomm.
During the Make in India Week being held in Mumbai, the DIPP and Qualcomm Incorporated, through its venture investment arm, Qualcomm Ventures, have announced India’s largest Startup prize till date will see the winner walk away with US $ 350,000 in equity funding.
To submit your entry, download the application form here, fill your startup details and email it to email@example.com, for further information please click here.
Don’t forget these key dates:
- Contest opens on February 4, 2016
- Start-ups can submit their entries on the DIPP / Make in India website.
- Last date for submitting entries isFebruary 12, 2016
- DIPP will announce the shortlist onFebruary 15, 2016
- Shortlisted companies will be invited for the final pitch presentation during the grand finale on February 18, 2016
- Jury will consist of eminent names from the Government, industry and Qualcomm
- Winner will be awardedUS$ 350,000 (Rs. 2 Crore)as equity investment from Qualcomm Ventures
The grand finale will be held at the Make in India Centre, MMRDA Grounds, Bandra – Kurla Complex and will be televised nationally. Winners can look forward to a large dollop of publicity, glory and much more, thanks to the hundreds of CEOs and founders of top Start-ups from across the country that are attending the Make in India Week.