With iSPIRT’s partnership with CeBIT India, iSPIRT opens more opportunity to grow the software development industry in the country and encourage the right policy environment towards product entrepreneurship. The potential that India holds in terms of software products is huge and is growing every day.
Facilitating the interaction of buyers and sellers through a well-recognized brand like CeBIT is only going to create further traction and momentum in the market.
iSPIRT aims at internationalization of India as a Product Nation utilizing the CeBIT Global series of events as a platform. A focused, curated pavilion of several Indian Software companies will be showcased at CeBIT India. An iSPIRT Island, a group of software product companies that will be showcasing the software products from India to a wide range of buyers, will be created at CeBIT India, scheduled to take place from 12- 14 November, 2014 at Bangalore International Exhibiton Centre (BIEC), Bengaluru.
CeBIT India will be targetting buyers from across the sectors and across different department & verticles . The target buyers are:
Decision Making Target Groups:
- CIOs/ CTO/ IT Managers from following sectors:
- Banking, Finance and Insurance Service (BFSI)
- Telecom & High-End Technology
- Power & Utilities
- Other Industry
- Directors & senior management/ CEOs as well as managers and department heads of
Development & Research
Marketing & Communication
Logistics & Warehousing
Legal Dept., incl. brand/patent law
- Networking specialists & Software developersApplication developers
- Web tech developers & users
- System Integrators, Service Providers, Business Partners, IT Vendors, Consultants,
- Channel Partners, Resellers/ Distributors, Retailers
- Public Sector undertaking
- Government agencies, bilateral and multilateral agencies
- Entrepreneurs, Small Scale Industry,
- Private Equity Investors,
- Venture Capitalists
- Top decision makers, middle & senior level management
Apart from this iSPIRT will hold roadshow along with CeBIT India to engage with informed buyers from focused sectors to showcase India’s Software Product Development capabilities and hold match making activities within the curated Pavilion. Please get in touch with me at ishani(at)hmf-india.com for further participation information.