It only gets better …
We are proud and happy to share the names of the CIO’s and CTO’s – the best that the tech world has to offer – globally.
And we will do it right here, in Bangalore.
In three weeks from now, high on our success from last year, we will again showcase carefully and diligently selected 50 tech companies from India, to a congregation of CIO’s – who have changed the tech scene in their own respective companies. Visionaries and experienced, they will interact and deep dive into what these 50 startups have to offer, thereby creating credibility for these startups through their support and validation.
Through a strict and comprehensive selection process, our eminent jury has already declared the first 20 finalists of InTech50 2015. We will announce the remaining 30 shortly.
Here is whom they can expect to interact and hobnob with during InTech50 2015 –
- AiazKazi – SVP, SAP
- Adam Singer – MD Business Development, REDI Cincinnati
- Akshaya Gaur– CIO, Mashreq Bank
- Anil P Jaggia – CIO, HDFC Bank
- Anne H Chow – Senior VP, Global Solutions and Sales Operations, AT& T Business Solutions
- Annie Mathew – CIO, Mother Diary
- Anuj Khanna Sohum – Founder, Chairman & CEO, Affle
- Aruna Rao – CIO, Kotak Mahindra
- Chandra Venkatramani – CIO, Convergys
- Chandrakant Deshmukh – Vice President Technology, Majesco
- Chetan Garg – MD, Allstate India
- Colin Bodell – CIO, Time Inc.
- Denise Bartick –President and CEO, Max Technical Training
- Dough Safford – VP, Chief Architect, Allstate Technology& Strategic Ventures
- Greg Toebbe – Divisional Senior VP Infrastructure – Great American Insurance Group, P&C Group
- Darshan Appayanna – CIO, Happiest Minds
- Arun Maheshwari–Chairman, Majesco
- Manish Gupta – VP, Xerox Corporation
- Ed Ossie – CTO, Nationwide Mutual Insurance
- Hitesh K Arora – CIO, Yum Foods
- Ian Smith – Manager Projects and Business Development, REDI Cincinnati
- Jack Pressman – CEO, Cyber Innovation Labs
- Jay Jayraman – VP Global Strategic Innovation and Tech Alliances, Colgate Palmolive Company
- Jeff McRae – SVP, Allstate Technology& Strategic Ventures
- John DeRegnaucourt – Great American Insurance Group, P&C Group
- Jon Walters – CIO, Direct General
- Jonathan Kalman – President, Return on Intelligence Inc.
- Joseph J Dehner – Chair International Law, Frost Brown Todd
- Kapil Bhutani – ED-Finance, Affle
- Karlos Bruce – VP Business Development, Armag Corporation
- Ketan Mehta – CEO, Majesco Mastek
- Manish Shah – Director – Global Databases, Deutsch Bank
- Mahendra Vora – MD, Vora Group
- Mark Bunch – Divisional AVP, Great American Insurance Group, P&C Group
- M R Ravikumar – Regional Head, Singapore, RSA Insurance
- Munish Mishra – SVP & Global Offshore Practice Lead, RazorFish
- N Ravishanker – CIO, Tata Sky
- Ned Curic – CTO, Toyota Motors
- Neil Hensley – Director of Economic Development, The City of Blue Ash
- Nimish Sankalia – Senior Vice President, Majesco
- Partha Srinivasa – CIO, HCC
- Patrick Funck – CIO, Accretive Health
- Peng Khim – CIO, DBS Bank Singapore
- PradeepTagare – Director ICAP India, Intel Corporation
- Rahul Bhandari – Managing Director, Corum Group Limited
- Rajesh Subramaniam – MD & CEO, Firstsource Solutions Ltd.
- Ravi Koka – Head of Insurance Products, Polaris Sofate Labs Inc.
- Rupinder Goyal – CIO, Tata Communications
- Sarva Muthukrishnan – VP, Gen Reinsurance Corporation
- Sathesh Murthy – VP&RD, Core Metadata Group, Informatica
- Siva Kumara – CEO, NTT Data
- Subhash C Mittal – CIO, IFFCO
- Suneel Aradhyaye – CIO, RPG
- Suren Gupta–EVP, AllState Insurance
- Varun Sood – CIO, Fortis
- Vishant Vora – CIO, Vodafone
Encouraged by the overwhelming response from the startup community, we look forward to closely working with them and are committed give India its rightful place under the sun as a ‘product nation.’
Guest Post by Arvind Kochhar, Co-Host, InTech50