We are only 9 days away from the inaugural showcase event. We are looking forward for the CIOs to dawn upon Bangalore to see the InTech50 – 2014 companies. These are the 50 best Enterprise Indian Startups as selected by the Advisory Board.
Providing the startups exposure to Innovation leaders is a huge step in their validation and evolution to next stage.
Let me take the opportunity to welcome the CIOs from India who are going to be at the event. Their presence will bolster the startup activity in India and we are hopeful that it will give it the necessary fillip for these innovative companies to positively impact the Indian corporate enterprises.
Below is a list of luminaries from India who are going to be present for the occasion. Let’s all welcome them to the occasion:
- Anil Khatri, Head IT, South Asia, SAP
- Annie Mathew, CIO, Mother Diary
- Atul Jayawant, Group CIO, Aditya Birla Group
- Avinash Velhal, Group CIO, Atos India Pvt Ltd
- Darshan Appayanna, CIO, Happiest Minds
- Harish Lade, General Manager IT, Asian paints
- Harmeen Mehta, CIO, Bharti Airtel
- Meheriar Patel, CIO, USV Ltd.
- Nandkishor Dhomne, VP-IT & CIO, Manipal Enterprises Pvt, Ltd
- Raghuram M, Group CIO, Mphasis
- Sameer Ratolikar, CISO, Axis Bank
- Srinivas KRD, CIO, Cairn India Limited
- Subrahmanya Gupta, Boda Group, CSIO, GMR infrastructure ltd.
- Sudip Banerjee, CIO, Reliance Capital
- Sumit Chowdhury, President & CIO, Reliance Jio Infocom
- Suneel Aradhye, Group CIO, RPG Enterprises
- Viral Gandhi, CIO, Cox and Kings
- VVR Mohan Babu, CIO, ITC
We will soon be sharing another list of Innovators who will be participating at InTech50