Celebrating AnthahPrerana – the deep driving desire and self-motivation of an entrepreneur.
You are what your deep, driving desire is
As your desire is, so is your will
As your will is, so is your deed
As your deed is, so is your destiny
BrihadAranyaka Upanishad (4, 4.5)
AnthahPrerana is a TiE Bangalore initiative that recognises entrepreneurs for their articulation and the path to realising their vision and innovation. It is NOT a business plan competition though the business viability and feasibility will be a factor in this recognition. It is a competition that will acknowledge, and reward, the future potential of the entrepreneur. Think of it as an idea booster. We pick the best unfunded start-ups in commercial and social sectors, mentor them and get them market ready for exponential growth.
We are partnering with Amazon, Let’s Venture HeadStart and NSRCEL, IIM-Bangalore to deliver personalized help to our winners! We are assembling another high-powered jury comprising of acclaimed IIM-Bangalore faculty, successful serial entrepreneurs, investors and senior corporate execs at TiE Bangalore to select and mentor a new batch of start-ups.
- 0-3 years old companies
- No angel or VC funding
- Financially viable, for-profit ideas
What Do We Offer?
- Showcase your idea to investors and start-up gurus on the Awards night
- Get highlighted on the extensive angel investor platform of our partner Let’s Venture
- 2-day Bootcamp with renowned mentors at our partner NSRCEL IIM, Bangalore’s campus
- Automatic entry into our 90-day TiE-EAP programme with the best mentors in town (Hall of fame: RedBus, Just Eat were mentored at TiE Bangalore)
- $1000 worth of Amazon Web Services credits
- Continued hand holding and support from TiE Bangalore network of mentors and charter members.
- November 5th, 2015: Deadline for applications (Apply now!)
- December 1st – 5th, 2015: Top 30 Applicants present to the Jury
- December 15th, 2015: Awards Night
- January 2nd week, 2016: 2-day bootcamp at IIM-Bangalore
- February – April 2016: TiE-Turbo mentorship program
Some of the past winners who have gone on to do well are: Channelyst, HeadOut, Something’s Cooking, Kamal Kisan, Discover Dollar, PParke
For more information, visit: www.anthahprerana.org
Guest Post by Kunal Kashyap, TiE Bangalore