After a successful launch in 2013, TiE Bangalore’s AnthahPrerana is back with a bang! It is not another business plan competition. Think of it as an idea booster. We pick the 10 best unfunded startups in commercial and social sectors, mentor them and get them market ready for exponential growth.
Last year, the who’s who of the Indian start-up ecosystem like Mohandas Pai, K. Ganesh, Krishnakumar Natarajan and Ashish Gupta picked the most promising ideas that TiE Bangalore began nurturing. Out of the 10 winners from last year, 2 have already gotten funding: Tourlandish was accepted into the Dreamit Ventures incubator in NYC and TouchStone Equities invested in Channelyst.
This year, we are partnering with Let’s Venture and IIM, Bangalore to deliver personalized help to our winners! We have assembled another high-powered jury comprising of acclaimed IIM, Bangalore faculty, successful serial entrepreneurs and start-up experts at TiE Bangalore to select and mentor a new batch of start-ups.
- 0-3 years old companies
- No angel or VC funding
- Financially viable, for-profit ideas
What Do We Offer? (All for FREE!)
- Showcase your idea to investors and start-ups gurus on Grand Gala Recognition night
- Get highlighted on the extensive angel investor platform of our partner Let’s Venture
- 2-day ‘boot camp’ with renowned mentors at our partner IIM, Bangalore’s campus
- Automatic entry into our 90-day TiE-Turbo program with the best mentors in town
- October 31st, 2014: Deadline for applications (Apply now!)
- November 27th, 2014: Announcement of winners
- December 5th, 2014: Grand Gala Recognition night
- January, 2015: 2-day boot camp at IIM, Bangalore
- February – April 2015: TiE-Turbo mentorship program
Guest Post by Kunal Kashyap, TiE Banglaore